Shanghai Disneyland Park, located inside the Disney Resort in Chuansha New Town of Pudong New Area, has been opened since June 16th, 2016. It has a construction area of 287 acres (116 hectares).
As the sixth in the world and the first in mainland China, Shanghai Disneyland Park creates many records among the existing Disney parks. It has the tallest theme Castle – Enchanted Storybook Castle, the first garden-designed zone, and the first pirate-themed garden. It also combines movie figures with Chinese elements, like the Chinese Zodiac Murals in the Gardens of Imagination. There are altogether six theme attractions inside the park.
Take Line 11 and get off at Disneyland Park Station. Go out via Exit 2 or 4, and then walk for 5 to 10 minutes to the park.
1. A Child below 3.3 feet (1 meter) can enter for free when accompanied by an adult.
2. The two-day ticket is valid for two consecutive days, ie., the date you select and the day after that.
1. Wear comfortable sneakers because you need to walk a lot during the day.
2. Visitors elder than 16 are not allowed to wear costumes of characters in cartoons, movies and comics.
3. Prohibited items include selfie sticks, large tripods, folding chairs, and luggage over the size of 56cm x 36cm x 23cm. Animals are not allowed to enter as well, excluding guide dogs.
4. At the main entrance, there are wheelchair and pram rental stations. The rent is CNY 50 one day for a pram and CNY 40 for a wheelchair.
5. The park provides left luggage service at the Wonderful Memory House near the entrance.